PDF Converter Apps For Android
Hello Guys, we are back once again with our new blog on PDF converter Apps for Android. Proceed ahead to know complete details of some of the top apps listed below.
Portable Document Format or PDF is one of the most frequently used file formats to store text files. The principal reason PDFs are popular is that once created, there natively cannot be any changes made to the file itself. Text can’t be edited or formatted and elements such as images cannot be added or removed, which makes it ideal for official documentation such as forms, user manuals, circulars etc.
However, you may at times encounter a circumstance wherein you might require to edit a PDF file in order to make some modifications or add some text yourself. We recently took a glance at a few ways you could edit PDF files on PC, both online and offline, but you may not necessarily have your computer with you at all times whereas your smartphone always resides in your pocket, thus a general question would be, can you edit PDFs on Android smartphones? Well, we decided to examine out a few apps that help you edit PDFs on the go, and here’s the list of the top 5 free PDF editor apps we found to edit PDFs on Android.
What can PDF Editor Apps on Android do?
As mentioned previous, PDFs by default do not have the ability to be changed, so let’s say you’re reading a book in the form of a PDF and you want to underline or highlight some text for future reference, you can do so using a PDF editor app. Another advantage would be for filling up online application forms, which can be done by using an app to edit PDF on Android. You can even convert PDFs to editable formats such as Microsoft Word Documents or .jpg in case of an image.
Best Free 5 PDF Editor Apps for Android
We installed several PDF editor apps from the Google Play Store and tested each one out based on a few aspects like UI, usability, ease of access, the time consumed and entire output quality. Based on these parameters, we came up with the best 5 PDF editor apps for Android.
Top 5 PDF Editor Apps for Android
- PDFelement – Free PDF Reader and Annotator
- Word to PDF Converter & PDF Creator Online
- All Files Converter – Office Suite: PDF, DOC, JPG
- PDF Converter (doc ppt xls txt word png jpg wps..)
- Doc to PDF Converter (xls ppt word png jpg csv txt)
All the Apks mentioned above are fully safe & malware-free. Now proceed ahead to have comprehensive details of each & every Apks.
PDFelement is a word to pdf converter free app. This Word to PDF converter App for Android also offers you with several editor tools, it can help you add comments and edit text. It also allows you convert PDF to Word and make PDF documents from other Android apps for example Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive, Office and several other cloud-based tools.
- Easily converts PDFs, comprising scanned PDFs.
- Edit text in PDF file without difficulty. Alter font style and colors without losing formatting.
- Import files for conversion from other apps for example Google Drive, Dropbox, File Manager and more.
- Snap a photo and convert any image into a PDF. You are just a few clicks away from creating and sharing professional-looking PDFs.
Word to PDF Converter & PDF Creator Online is simple to use application which converts word to pdf and pdf to word. This pdf converter apk accesses your files from your android phone in order to convert doc to pdf.
- Simply convert Word documents to PDF and vice versa in no time.
- Enjoy a simple user interface that helps you through converting PDF to doc files.
- Supports entire document type formats to convert word to PDF.
All Files to PDF Converter is another outstanding app to convert word to pdf on android. Supported source formats are Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Pages, and Numbers formats. Regrettably, this app doesn’t support EPUB files like some other converters, but it does support Rich Text Format and Text format documents. This converter furthermore helps you convert your text messages into pdf format.
- Convert DOC to PDF, PDF to DOC, PDF to JPG, JPG to PDF and more thanks to this Office Suite Converter.
- Supports conversion of videos to multiple formats: GIF, AVI, FLV, MP4, MPG, WMV.
PDF Converter will effortlessly convert Word, PowerPoint, Excel, PNG, and JPG documents to PDF format in a matter of seconds. It is one of the excellent pdf converter apps. You can share files with different messaging, mail or social network application. This app is one of the most famous ones out there, with abundance of good reviews on Google Play store.
- Convert Word documents with no trouble.
- Share the documents you’ve converted with different messaging, mail or social network application.
With this App, anybody can easily convert their file to PDF format. Once the file is imported into the app, all you have to do is to click on the conversion symbol and then choose your conversion output. Note that the file you import should be less than 10 MB size.
- Very fast online conversion.
- Supports doc, docx,xlsx,xls, ppt, csv, pdf, txt, bmp, jpg, gif, tiff,png files.
- High quality conversion results are sppedily sent back to you.
All the PDF apps for Android mentioned above could be useful when you need to convert, change or read PDF files. Each of them has some distinctive features you can try depending on your necessities. Please let us know if any of these programs have helped you or if you know of other programs that are helpful for all your PDF conversion or editing necessities. Don’t hesitate to leave a comment below.